There are a few items to be aware of when writing a post under the support category.
For Support Seekers
- Please be detailed about the issue. This includes, if necessary, being able to provide steps to recreate the problem.
- Double-check for spelling and/or grammar errors. While mistakes may not cause large issues, someone looking to help could have difficulty understanding the issue if too many errors exist in the writing.
- For suggestions, please maintain an overall sense of civility and provide detailed reasons behind the request, as well as how the suggestion would be beneficial.
- Mark the response that helped you the most as having solved the issue.
- Please be detailed in your solution to an issue.
- Do not be afraid to ask questions to narrow down the scope of the original poster’s question.
- Be civil in your responses.